Is my pom pom xenia dead?

kiyan_

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to know if my xenia is dead. I just got them earlier.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2389.MOV
    9.6 MB
I dont think its dead, give it time.

If you had them out in the air a lot etc they can be floppy for a day.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new