Is my Rainbow BTA healthy?

teenfishkeeper808

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2020
Messages
16
Reaction score
9
Location
Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! He’s been in my tank for a few months how and I’m not sure if he’s healthy. It never bubbles and it isn’t as colorful as I want it to be. Any tips? Also how do you get clownfish to host?!?!?!

1D13EDC2-A4FD-4711-ABEF-1D7A098344FA.jpeg
 
Hi! He’s been in my tank for a few months how and I’m not sure if he’s healthy. It never bubbles and it isn’t as colorful as I want it to be. Any tips? Also how do you get clownfish to host?!?!?!

1D13EDC2-A4FD-4711-ABEF-1D7A098344FA.jpeg
Mine looks like that, then bubbles some days, then looks like that. I think it’s healthy.
Clowns take their time to host lol. I’ve heard of people putting a video of clowns hosting on a screen and then tape that to the tank glass and I’ve heard that’s worked
 
Mine looks like that, then bubbles some days, then looks like that. I think it’s healthy.
Clowns take their time to host lol. I’ve heard of people putting a video of clowns hosting on a screen and then tape that to the tank glass and I’ve heard that’s worked
I will have to try that lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new