Is my scoley sick?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Carmen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Carmen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
152
Reaction score
11
Location
Tri-Cities, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came home from being gone two weeks, and noticed my scoley(sp) had some slightly bleached areas on the top. Real small, but. Then today I noticed that around the mouth it looks like the tissue--the colored part--is receding slightly. I pushed it by a rock where it could get some shade because I did change my lighting paramaters. But what about the tissue that's receding? Feed it enriched Mysis and see if it can pull out of it?
 
Shade and feedings. If it is because of too much lighting it should heal itself.
 
I'm going on the premis that it was in too much light. At least for now. I have it under a rock ledge and just now fed it some Mysis. I hope it gets better. How often should I feed it?
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new