Is my Turbo snail dead?

FlameangelLover

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2025
Messages
842
Reaction score
831
Location
detroit
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my turbo snail either looks dead or asleep what do you guys think?
IMG_1981.jpeg
 
If it was in my tank, dead would be the answer. Can't keep them alive for some reason.
Try flipping it upright and hope it moves soon thereafter.
 
I had 2 die and when I took them out liquid just spilled out of the shell so be careful cause I think that might have crashed my tank if it spilled out in the water
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new