Is something wrong with my hammer?

HighOnReefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
16
Reaction score
85
Location
Denver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've had this hammer for about 5 days. Since then it has sprouted 3 new heads on the stalk which seems to be a good thing. But today I noticed bright green areas on some of the nodes and the center nodes have receded. Is it anything I should be worried about? Parameters are normal. I've read some threads saying it may be splitting. Any feedback would be great. Thanks. 16048191756013153339492272363404.jpg 16048192321404584126667142998915.jpg
 

Attachments

  • VID_20201108_000127344.mp4
    27.9 MB
It could be splitting I would just give it some more time to settle in your tank. How much flow is it getting?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new