Is that mold on my snail??

Devan Patel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2022
Messages
367
Reaction score
119
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I woke up and saw on my snail what looked like mold but there’s no way that can happen, hoping someone can help me ID this thanks!

8EE55235-4750-45E5-A34D-740E8033EE67.jpeg
 
Most likely a sponge of some sort, not sure the exact type though
 
Almost looks like it died and a bacteria has formed around it.
 
Almost looks like it died and a bacteria has formed around it.
A lot of the same species died my parameters are perfect and I just got those snails less than a week ago
 
A lot of the same species died my parameters are perfect and I just got those snails less than a week ago
Did you preform any tank maintainance before the mass loss?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new