Is that normal?

endlessrealm

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2022
Messages
336
Reaction score
49
Location
United states
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Iv had that teal hammer for few days now, and i was wondering if its normal to have all the polyps laying on 1 side like that?

20230120_084015.jpg
 
All euphyllia can look different from day to day and especially when adjusting to a new system (which can take weeks to months). If I saw a polyp looking like that I wouldn't worry unless I also some tissue loss along the exposed edge of the polyp.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new