Is the AI prime HD mobius compatible?

A Young Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2021
Messages
2,217
Reaction score
3,227
Location
E
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone.
I run one AI prime 16 HD one hydra 32 HD and one AI prime HD (older version) that uses WiFi.
I have installed the mobius app and connected both the 16 and 32 with no problems but it does not seem to find the HD.
Is it even mobius compatible?
 
If anyone is interested, I have contacted AI.
They told me at this time their WiFi lights are not mobius supported however, it’s a feature that they might be able to introduce in the future.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new