Is the Test ID Number your Triton Aquarium ID?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

oldedb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased the test kit. It says I will receive an ID number for my test. I never actually received anything and the only thing I see that looks like an ID is my Triton Aquarium ID on the Triton-lab.de site

Thanks,
JD

Triton US

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi JD,

You should have received an ID number by completing the registration process on the Triton website...

After you register, you will receive the ID number. This is very important, as Triton cannot complete testing unless you have registered. It's usually a 5 digit number...Does that seem familiar?

Let us know and we'll do out best to help you!

Thanks,

Scott

OP
OP
O

oldedb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went back and looked at the confirmation email and logged in to the Triton site. The only number I can find is the 4 digit user ID. I also re-registered under a different name to see if I inadvertently messed up the process or missed number all together. Same result....

There was an odd result both times where I was asked to click a link to confirm my registration and when I did so, the link took me back to the registration page and gave me an error that stated the profile was already confirmed. I was able to log in under the user name and password but there is no mention of a 5 digit ID number.

Triton US

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went back and looked at the confirmation email and logged in to the Triton site. The only number I can find is the 4 digit user ID. I also re-registered under a different name to see if I inadvertently messed up the process or missed number all together. Same result....

There was an odd result both times where I was asked to click a link to confirm my registration and when I did so, the link took me back to the registration page and gave me an error that stated the profile was already confirmed. I was able to log in under the user name and password but there is no mention of a 5 digit ID number.

My bad...Actually, they are 4 digits typically, sometimes someone will identify their tank with "A", "B', etc... PM me with your number and I'll see if we can find out what's up!

-Scott

ja4207

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the same issue.

Directions say verbatim, "You will receive an ID number for your test."

Problem is, I didn't not receive an ID number for tests. I did receive one for my account (xxxx) and another for my aquarium that I set up on the site. The difference being a hyphen and A (xxxx-a).

Normally I would act based on the common sense assumption. However the directions seem ultra specific with repeated warnings and it doesn't line up.

Please advise

Reflective

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the same problem with not receiving an ID number. I used the Triton Aquarium ID and saw my test results a week later. I didn't receive an email notifying me that my test was complete either, but I just checked the site every day and one day it was there.

ja4207

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the same problem with not receiving an ID number. I used the Triton Aquarium ID and saw my test results a week later. I didn't receive an email notifying me that my test was complete either, but I just checked the site every day and one day it was there.

Thank you! Guess I'm going that route as well. Sure wish there was a little more clarity here but oh well.

dangros

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think it's a language barrier issue. I only got a 4-digit user ID, but when I added a tank, it added an id for the tank which was my userID w/an "A" added to it.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 34 30.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 40 35.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back