Is there a GHL connection equipment chart?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Vinny@GHLUSA
I’m looking for a equipment connection chart. Like you see in Stereo receiver instructions. Also you can equate it to a family tree chart. Start with the main controller and keep branching to each individual accessory that can be used. The same chart would show the connection cables needed to attach said accessories. I think this would be a valuable tool for customers to pick and choose items as they grow their equipment.
I know I for one could use it.

vangvace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you haven't, take a peek in the at the manuals in on the GHL website, specifically for the P4 and KH Director. It wouldn't be the family tree, but it might be a jumping off point. I do like your suggestion and can envision some potential static mock-ups or a more robust part picker type of thing that is user interactive.

OP
OP
A

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you haven't, take a peek in the at the manuals in on the GHL website, specifically for the P4 and KH Director. It wouldn't be the family tree, but it might be a jumping off point. I do like your suggestion and can envision some potential static mock-ups or a more robust part picker type of thing that is user interactive.
My basic gear is ordered, I’ll get manuals then. But you defiantly seem to get what I am referring to.

Back