Is there a place for planted tanks here?

Ben's Pico Reefing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been on reef2reef for a while. I really like this forum. Sadly do to several circumstances and things going on, i cant care for any reef tank. I have switched over to planted tanks do to being able to go weeks at a time left alone. I would like to post thread somewhere on this site of current project.. But realize this is a reef forum. I had my builds on another forum till I was banned for difference of opinion. Based on digging, apperently this moderator bans anyone who has a difference of opinion. I have started on another forum as well but would like to keep posting here.

If not allowed thats fine. Ill gladly enjoy others tanks as I visit lol.

OP
OP
Ben's Pico Reefing

Ben's Pico Reefing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There isn't a designated freshwater forum on R2R but you can post here in the off topic. I assume you already are (or were) a member of plantedtanks.net?
Thank you; Yes, was until banned. I have done pico tanks for a decade. Never had any issues here with them. when My latest project came up, I suddenly had a moderator, who I never interacted with disagree with stocking. Needless to say, looked the user name up and digging, its an ongoing theme. They are the Mod god and what their opinion says is law lol. searching in google for the planted tank Ban comes up with all the information you need lol.

Thank you, I will start a thread in the off topic section. thank you

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you; Yes, was until banned. I have done pico tanks for a decade. Never had any issues here with them. when My latest project came up, I suddenly had a moderator, who I never interacted with disagree with stocking. Needless to say, looked the user name up and digging, its an ongoing theme. They are the Mod god and what their opinion says is law lol. searching in google for the planted tank Ban comes up with all the information you need lol.

Thank you, I will start a thread in the off topic section. thank you
There are a few big threads floating around I believe....I posted a bunch of my planted tanks in a few of them :)

Waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats good. I just posted a thread so we shall see how it goes lol. can you link me to your setups?
Probably easier to just repost some of the pics..........the only high tech one is the second to last pic.

20210711_110102.jpg Full Tank sm.jpg Piranha tank.JPG Tank1.JPG Tetra tank.JPG

Waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back