Is there a way to name the Versa pumps?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Joe31415

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two new Versa pumps that I'm setting up to do water changes. The problem is, I can't keep them straight. Deep in the settings, I can, in fact, name them, but on the main menu, they're still simply listed by their job (Water Change, in my case) and their SN. That means, for example, if I want to adjust one of them, I either have to pull up a random one and hit the FF or RW button to see which one moves or go to the settings, look at the name of the one i want to change, make a mental note of the last couple of digits of the SN, go back to the main menu and match the SN.
It would be really nice if the main menu, that lists all my connected EcoTech devices, showed the custom name I gave them. The best workaround I've come up with in my situation is to order them in the list so the one on the top is upstairs (by the DT) and the one on the bottom is for the pump in my basement (by my Brute can).

Other than that, I'm still working on getting them tuned, which is going to take some playing with.

Back