Is there a way to search my content by thread instead of post?

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm starting a new build and am referring back to several threads as I go along. When I do a search, it lists every post, which takes time to go through. Is there a way to search by thread? Better yet, is there a way I can flag certain threads to make it easy to return to them when I need them??

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On your profile page under the information tab, there's a link for all started threads by you.

As for "flagging" threads, you can always use the "watch thread" link (orange text at the right of the black bar) at the top of any thread.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm starting a new build and am referring back to several threads as I go along. When I do a search, it lists every post, which takes time to go through. Is there a way to search by thread? Better yet, is there a way I can flag certain threads to make it easy to return to them when I need them??

You can also choose to search thread titles only and that will list threads only.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 32.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%

Back