Is there any reason that a reefer should add multiple species of pods? If so why?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
It’s all good , just having a little fun . But I have to add a suggestion which is to never tell your wife she’s mistaken especially when potentially millions of people can see it :astonished-face:
Can you say “ DOG HOUSE “:beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: .I’m sure after the fall out she will have a very good Christmas . Good luck !!:smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
It’s all good , just having a little fun . But I have to add a suggestion which is to never tell your wife she’s mistaken especially when potentially millions of people can see it :astonished-face:
Can you say “ DOG HOUSE “:beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: .I’m sure after the fall out she will have a very good Christmas . Good luck !!:smiling-face-with-sunglasses:
I try to make @Ocean_Queenie upset at least once a month because then I get to make it up to her and treat her like the Queen she is.

CoralB

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I try to make @Ocean_Queenie upset at least once a month because then I get to make it up to her and treat her like the Queen she is.
Smooth try . Way to twist this in your favor . Ha !! . Your so screwed !! . kidding . Just make sure you take her to a restaurant with more than one entree with plenty of desert options . :cool:

Debramb

View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks you guys, Kent and Sherry for another Great order of Titanic Pod Buffet!!! I’m also trying to seed a 20G w/dead LR, mostly coral skeletons from 40 years ago and dry sand for our upgrade. You’re reefs and fish are stunning and I might need more new advice than pods Lol, ‘cause I know how helpful you are to this community!!!
Thanks again, pleasure doing business with you Debra

Ocean_Queenie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks you guys, Kent and Sherry for another Great order of Titanic Pod Buffet!!! I’m also trying to seed a 20G w/dead LR, mostly coral skeletons from 40 years ago and dry sand for our upgrade. You’re reefs and fish are stunning and I might need more new advice than pods Lol, ‘cause I know how helpful you are to this community!!!
Thanks again, pleasure doing business with you Debra
Thank-you very much~ Have a great day :)

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Of course we are always available to help in any way we can. Thank You for the kind words.

Barncat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Huh. This is really helpful, I will definitely try to add multiple species of pods to my new tank build (although I also hope that some of the pods from my original tank may have survived on the rock and sand which I reused. The rocks were transferred within 48 hours of the old tank's disaster and the sand stayed wet the whole time.)

Do you sell in Canada?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back