Is there anything R2R can do for the UK peeps?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is there anything R2R can do for to make reefing better for our UK members?

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get a merch distributor in the UK (me) so we can show R2R stuff over here, get distributors of prize items like Avast do with the port hole camera attachments to ship from over here so we have a chance at a prize without having to pay shipping and taxes.
Oh and send me a black t with the R2R logo that reads "We don't need no stinkin' badges!" ;)

windemerejack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You already do the biggest thing possible by embracing people from the UK and every other country into the family.
Other than that make it so if we win a prize it can be shipped from the UK, such as if i won a Tunze skimmer i would have to pay shipping and tax, surely it could be done where the Uk supplier could ship the prize.
And somewhere we can get R2R merchandise in the UK.

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with all of the above. Would be great if we had similar coral sale events here. US seem to have tanks with an amazing range of corals and colours. Nowhere near the same choice here. I am also not aware that we have get togethers with local reefers in areas.
I do appreciate the help offered to us on this site when we have problems.

KarlsReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah it seems while we have some great stores over here, we seem behind the game when compared to or siblings over in the States. Frag swaps or meetings are near none existent, events in general are lacking, do we even have an expo other than the Telford Aqua show? We seem so on get shafted price wise on an awful lot of equipment too, especially if it comes from the States, but even the EU produced products don't seem to be equivalent considering we have been in a common market. Taxation is a *****... And not to mention Covid.
I wonder if we can get a UK USA trade deal sorted post brexit might see a better deal? Or am I too hopeful?

I'd gladly work with companies to help distribute etc in the uk, or as said above BRS uk? Hint hint

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be great to get r2r even bigger in the uk . And members of r2r uk could get some discounts on equipment.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 22.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back