Is there Marine Pure type custom rock?

Alwaysinshorts

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2014
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
League city texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the invention of Marine Pure and it's ability to represent more surface area than regular live rock does anyone know if there is a similar product that is shaped in the form of live rock? Basically I'm looking for the same type product just in a customer rock design. Additionally if someone can tell me where the best place to have customer rock ordered would be.

I wasn't sure where to post this question so I thought the general discussion was best. Thanks everyone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new