- Joined
- May 25, 2008
- Messages
- 412
- Reaction score
- 96
- Location
- Lake of the Ozarks, MO
- What state or country do you live in
- Missouri
Hello,
I have recently converted my tank to mostly SPS with a few chalices and favia. The problem is that there are some green stars, yellow polyps, zoas, mushrooms, and anthelia that I cannot kill. I am looking for a fish that will eat all soft coral but not bother favia, chalices and also my rock anemone. I have been looking in the angel species, so far I have come up with a french angel. Let me know what you think would be a good option; or if there is another way to get rid of them let me know!
Thanks for the help!
Matt
I have recently converted my tank to mostly SPS with a few chalices and favia. The problem is that there are some green stars, yellow polyps, zoas, mushrooms, and anthelia that I cannot kill. I am looking for a fish that will eat all soft coral but not bother favia, chalices and also my rock anemone. I have been looking in the angel species, so far I have come up with a french angel. Let me know what you think would be a good option; or if there is another way to get rid of them let me know!
Thanks for the help!
Matt