Is this a baby Duncan?

SaltyMcBubble

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2025
Messages
19
Reaction score
51
Location
The Villages
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this growing in my substrate about a week ago. I started to remove it with a turkey baster sucked it up not knowing what it was then shot it back out, to see what it grows into. Now it’s starting to look like my Duncan. It’s about a half inch and has doubled in size. Can I expect to find more? Is this caused by me running a lunar cycle?
20260626_184004_192300DD-935A-4D9F-821E-28A4E32D5C45.png


20260626_184004_A008D6FA-468E-46EB-9D74-03B237D2A8A5.png

This is Duncan below
20260626_184004_36C3B1AA-D46D-4F1E-B6AB-3C7FD3A76DDF.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new