Is this a baby snail?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jakepen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jakepen

Few beers and I'll frag anything...
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
2,253
Reaction score
692
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see a few of theee guys scooting around, baby snail or?

IMG_3497.PNG
 
It doesn't look like a snail from my house.
 
I was thinking stomatella too but I couldn't think of the name :)
 
I loved having them in my old system... They don't last long if you have hermits though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new