Is this a bounce?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hizz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thank you everyone for the help! I have had this mushroom for several years (picked up from a local person for $10) and has split a few times but lately these bubbles are really growing. I'll keep an eye on it and see what happens. Thanks again!
 
Thank you everyone for the help! I have had this mushroom for several years (picked up from a local person for $10) and has split a few times but lately these bubbles are really growing. I'll keep an eye on it and see what happens. Thanks again!
This is awesome. It really does look like the minecraft. I wonder if it is a decendant. Has to at least be in same family id imagine. And if over time it has decided to throw the tumor bounces.
I dont know enough scientifically but now i want to read up and research dna.
Its promising for sure.
 
The bounce on this thing keeps growing.
4AB55754-D010-43E4-9DB2-40EDE969042B.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new