Is this a bristleworm?

  • Thread starter Thread starter adarnley
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

adarnley

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
cornwall
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi everyone.
I am new to this amazing world of owning a marine aquarium. I have a noticed a new little visitor to my aquarium, through research I believe it to be a bristleworm and not the dreaded fireworm but I wanted to get some extra feedback!
Am I correct in thinking it is just a bristleworm and that it won’t actually cause any issues if left in my tank?!

Thanks all

IMG_1242.jpeg IMG_1241.jpeg IMG_1238.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new