Is this a Colorado sunburst?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ravila101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ravila101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
330
Reaction score
216
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a new anemone , and I was told it was a Colorado sunburst. Does it look like one to you guys?

DF05F066-455C-4622-B543-A9D64B6D9E4F.jpeg 48BAAD87-4442-4786-9D5C-A35F55611DA7.jpeg
 
Csb?
 

Attachments

  • 4EFABFB1-41A8-463C-9DFB-EB3B4391EE51.png
    4EFABFB1-41A8-463C-9DFB-EB3B4391EE51.png
    835.3 KB · Views: 82
  • E9730B93-5A9B-48C7-BD1C-193260C7818B.png
    E9730B93-5A9B-48C7-BD1C-193260C7818B.png
    769.4 KB · Views: 83
do you have a photo under heavy blues or white lights?
 
They’re under heavy blues 100% and 20% whites
 
Ah, ok, I will lean more toward saying it is a Colorado sunburst. Maybe others will chime in as well
 
It’s hard to say from the picture, I’d does seem to have a more yellow color to it, it could also be a Chicago sunburst.
Is it possible to get a picture of the foot?
 
I can try but at the moment this nem has its foot DEEP in a crack in my rock so it’s safe to say buddy won’t be moving anytime soon lol but from what I remember it’s foot was cream/beige
 
Does it matter? Its a gorgeous nem. Enjoy it and if you want, give it a name such as “campfire”, make it your own :)
 
Lights are off and I took a picture of it with the flash and looks like It’s not a Colorado sunburst but perhaps a black widow? Since I do see some webbing and even some spots on it! Which is confusing since my nem is green from the base and yellow with gold tips?
 

Attachments

  • 1526B552-7B7C-490F-B477-50B39E194831.jpeg
    1526B552-7B7C-490F-B477-50B39E194831.jpeg
    213.8 KB · Views: 69
Old thread but i would say no its not a csb
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new