Is this a Dendro or a sun coral???

eveningstar15

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
128
Reaction score
3
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had purchased this online, I was told they were Australian Dendrophyllia, but to me they look more like a sun coral. I have had them for about a month, so I was just wondering what they really are??
 

Attachments

  • 20140204_181943.jpg
    20140204_181943.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 146

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new