Is this a good deal for 400?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joker79
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Joker79

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
1,337
Reaction score
55
Location
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On Craigslist local
 

Attachments

  • 1443566095604.jpg
    1443566095604.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 185
B&H is top notch, so I don't mind getting anything from them that is "refurbished" and I know they stand behind it.
 
Any recommendations you would give?
Shop around a little more, amazon and B&H have great deals... also black-Friday is around the corner and most retailers mark down at that time of yr.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new