Is this a good Deal?

Tactical Reefkeeping

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2023
Messages
325
Reaction score
223
Location
mount dora
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I need some help I found someone near me that is selling a Ghl profulx 4 with power bar missing the temp probe and salinity, but come with temperature. And it also comes with a kh directer and a 4 head Ghl doser. All for 200$ dollars is that a good deal?
 
So I need some help I found someone near me that is selling a Ghl profulx 4 with power bar missing the temp probe and salinity, but come with temperature. And it also comes with a kh directer and a 4 head Ghl doser. All for 200$ dollars is that a good deal?
Based on price of a new one(s), is a very good deal but do research the price of a new salinity probe which could be near $200 just for that probe. Temp probe should be about $50-$60
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new