Is this a hammer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter codenfx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

codenfx

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2021
Messages
295
Reaction score
251
Location
Alhambra
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was sold to me as a hammer, now I see there’s about 2-3 tips on some ends of it, reminds me of a frogspawn. Didn’t noticed this when I purchased it at the time. Is this a hammer?

IMG_0693.jpeg
 
Oh how cool! Didn't realize I got a frammer. Had no idea that's a thing, learned something new. I assume they can touch hammers/frogspawn? That's where I have it next to.
 
Oh how cool! Didn't realize I got a frammer. Had no idea that's a thing, learned something new. I assume they can touch hammers/frogspawn? That's where I have it next to.
Yep should be fine, but ive had some hammers hate their neighbours. I dunno what they issue was but they liked to be alone lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new