Is this a hard bonsai

  • Thread starter Thread starter FL_Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FL_Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Messages
153
Reaction score
115
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought this at rap today and the vendor didn’t have a name. I’m thinking it looks like a garf bonsai. Anyone with more experience have an opinion?

C460F6B2-D1B4-4A14-8F38-2CB683541969.jpeg 58DE5189-3680-4CE4-8248-703528DF39E2.jpeg
 
looks like it to me , fast grower. I have is under 350 par under reefdreeder led
 
Bought this at rap today and the vendor didn’t have a name. I’m thinking it looks like a garf bonsai. Anyone with more experience have an opinion?

C460F6B2-D1B4-4A14-8F38-2CB683541969.jpeg 58DE5189-3680-4CE4-8248-703528DF39E2.jpeg
Yes and I have been looking for one like this
 
It looks mariculture so I would say it’s not but it could be similar. More likely a tricolor like variant. The bonsai has a solid purple base color with no greens or whites in the branches.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new