is this a rainbow carpet anemones?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter nmo0ory
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nmo0ory

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2018
Messages
291
Reaction score
104
Location
Saudi Arabia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
i want to ask about this carpet anemones
is it rainbow carpet anemones ? can how much could it cost ?
WhatsApp Image 2019-09-14 at 2.08.36 PM.jpeg
 
I was thinking mini-maxi too, but it is large. I haven't seen a rainbow carpet like that. It will be interesting to see it when it's fully open.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new