Is this a rock flower anemone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Levinson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Levinson

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2020
Messages
696
Reaction score
456
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rock flower anemones are hard to find where I live (South Korea). I have seen them being sold in the past, but they are difficult to come by.
I came across this anemone being sold, but couldn't tell what it is.
Do you know if this is a rock flower anemone?
Cap 2025-09-04 22-52-12-731.jpg
 
Yeah, it looks more like a mushroom

These are juvenile RFAs (not my photo)
baby rfa 12262020.jpeg
 
We need a better pic.
I am not 100% sure yet... Currently agreeing with shroom. But it seems it could maybe somewhere look like some sort of Phymanthus. In doubt.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new