Is this a Rose Bubble Tip?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yuki Rihwa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Yuki Rihwa

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2017
Messages
751
Reaction score
847
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this baby Anemone tag named RBTA, I just want to confirm its ID.
Rose Bubble Tip.jpg
It does look very healthy and attached to the rock within a few minutes. Thanks in adavance!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new