Is this a shellfish?

Mr-Cucumber

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
中国
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found it on a snail shell. It seems to have been there for a long time and doesn't seem harmful. But I want to know what it is and what it eats.
_cgi-bin_mmwebwx-bin_webwxgetmsgimg__&MsgID=7254949719408881629&skey=@crypt_50dda0a7_c911648b8...jpg
 
Do you have a photo under white light and at a direct angle? If it is, it would be a filter feeder
 
It's pretty interesting to watch them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new