Is this aiptasia?

  • Thread starter Thread starter OTB008
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

OTB008

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
84
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
992E192E-11FC-4584-8983-136D4F19D7D4.jpeg
I think this is aiptasia but would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.
 
73E4B634-A568-4FB0-8651-A43B952FFCE7.jpeg
73E4B634-A568-4FB0-8651-A43B952FFCE7.jpeg
Hopefully this is a better pic.
 
It appears to be can you get a front shot of the mouth ?
 
EA5DD9DD-5BCB-4878-BE34-59364FA6127A.jpeg

Hard to get a clear pic. Hope this will do
 
What color is it?
The foot is grey and the top is red/purple looking. The two have been there a while and I just thought they were some type of polyp but the rest of the coral on the rock have not been doing well lately so that’s what got me to look into it. I have not noticed them spreading anywhere else.
 
I’ve used peppermint shrimp and aptasia X to get rid of mine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new