Is this an air bubble?

Iamable2099

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2025
Messages
24
Reaction score
7
Location
texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_7513.jpeg
 
I don't see anything unusual 🙂

Do you have a specific concern? It looks to me like you just have to slide some of that sand over a bit and problem solved 🙂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new