Is this blastos not doing well?

  • Thread starter Thread starter testuser
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I would not worry they look ok I have had mine for some time and a couple of them have been tossed around a bit by my hermit crab and it seemed they would not survive but eventually they came back I also have one that the crab never messed with.
I appreciate the words of encouragement! The aptaisia spooked me a bit, and I hope that they don't come back. It was so difficult to get the superglue on there without it getting onto the mouth of the coral since it's so close and tiny.

Yours look really nice by the way, long tentacles and very fleshy. Nice!
 
To follow-up on the status of the health of my second blastos, it seems to still be receding. Ever since I got rid of the aptaisia with super glue, it's been gradually receding. Anything else you guys notice that could be helpful with reviving this little guy?
 

Attachments

  • 20230327_181143.jpg
    20230327_181143.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 38

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new