Is this brown jelly?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pikastu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pikastu

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this torch for about a month, and this one head never opened as much as the rest of the colony. Now it looks like it melted overnight so based on everything I've heard this is textbook brown jelly.

Apart from removing this head and maybe an iodine dip, is there anything else I should do?
1000043084.jpg
 
If it has a foul smell then probably brown jelly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new