Is this Cal Reactor Any Good??

reptileguy112

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
234
Reaction score
15
Location
Sacramento, California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have someone that wants me to trade some corals for this calcium reactor and he has been telling me I need to put active carbon in it to make it work (i think that isn't true, you have to put this skeleton stuff in it) and he send a couple pics. First I would like to know what brand/model it is and if it's any good. Thank you! (anyone else having trouble finding the post thread button after the update??)

https://snt151.afx.ms/att/GetInline...cd5775afaf65e2889d6868a71a82319d72&oneredir=1

https://snt151.afx.ms/att/GetInline...5972f846343dea3daef5ee3022559f51e0&oneredir=1
 
Links don't work for me, but there isn't a calc reactor out there you have to put anything other than calc media in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new