Is this Cyphastrea happy ?

Nanolifeuk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
152
Reaction score
77
Location
Blackburn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty hard to tell. I think it could be open more? (Never seen it more open than this though)

I have a Xenia that’s also sulking with extending but closed palms.
8F2141E6-1AC3-4973-A3B8-EEDAE0C677F4.jpeg
D64724B1-9548-4902-A9B3-1275E50DA291.jpeg
 
Polyps could be extended slightly more
Assure moderate light and water flow and that nitrate-salinity-phosphate not elevated
 
Polyps could be extended slightly more
Assure moderate light and water flow and that nitrate-salinity-phosphate not elevated
it’s getting quite a lot of flow above it , I’m using sycra silent 1.0 but its not really silent more like loudest pump I’ve ever owned I’ve just bought the 0.5 so might swap it out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new