Is this Dinos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tmccaff
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tmccaff

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2014
Messages
800
Reaction score
190
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it is do you know what species?

0001.jpg
 
Prorocentrum I think it is. How do I get rid of them? I dont think anything eats this correct?

I have about 55gallons with my sump

No3 reading 0.4 (probably why outbreak)
Po4 reading 0.28

Day 1:
dose MicroBacter7 6ml
dose NeoNitro 6ml
Vibrant 3ml
cut skimmer down to 6hrs a day
run a UV 24hrs a day

day 2:
turn lights off
dose microbacter7 6ml
dose neonitro 3ml
vibrant 3ml

day 3 same as above, day 4 turn lights back on test No3 and go from there.

this a good plan?
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new