Is this dying ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Schulks
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Schulks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2022
Messages
1,061
Reaction score
631
Location
Over yonder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up a few corals at a show about an hour and a half from me. I used a cheap lunch bag to transport and kept the AC on. I used a digital thermometer and checked the temperature of the bags at home and it was between 78 and 79 so seems fine. I dipped them in coralRx for 5-10 minutes and then dropped them in the tank.

I'm really just wondering about the monti but the Acan on top of the coral tree in the first picture was the most expensive. The 2 zoas in the second picture are devils armor too.

I


20240914_153819[1].jpg 20240914_153730[1].jpg
20240914_153826[1].jpg
 
They are just acclimating :) Already see some polyps opening up. They will be fine :)
 
Look fine thus far
Thanks!

i just realized I forgot one of the coral and left it in a bowl floating. It was separate from the others because it was leaking and I didn't want to float it in the tank.

It reached 74.4F and I am floating it in fresh tank water again.
Will this one be ok?? x((
 
Thanks!

i just realized I forgot one of the coral and left it in a bowl floating. It was separate from the others because it was leaking and I didn't want to float it in the tank.

It reached 74.4F and I am floating it in fresh tank water again.
Will this one be ok?? x((
74.4 is fine. Put it in your tank, probably stressing it out more by not doing so
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new