Is this fetus a wermited snail ?

Plesky

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Czech republic
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to everybody,

could i ask for some advice I have a new aqua (2 months old) and I have about 50 half millimeter dots on the windshield. I was transferring corals from an old one where I had vermited snails. I'm worried that I won't bring them to the new one.



Thanks a lot for the identification

nevim1.jpg
 

Attachments

  • nevim2.mp4
    235.8 KB
Last edited:
Looks like a hydroid.



They come and go with new tanks. As your tank matures they will disappear.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new