Is this new growth?

Reefdiculous22

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2022
Messages
370
Reaction score
180
Location
Lake preston
What state or country do you live in
South Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got home today and saw this. I’ve had this coral for about 3 and a half months now and have never seen it like this before. But it looks like there might be a new head popping out? My tank just reached the 4 mo mark.
807CF036-8889-4BA1-9D4D-311CA2E2AFCA.jpeg
13A46426-8938-428E-AB56-1AAF022BE669.jpeg
 
a pic with white lights would help to confirm, but what i can see, yes, it does look like it!
 
a pic with white lights would help to confirm, but what i can see, yes, it does look like it!
It keeps opening and closing. I will try to get a pic with white light when it closes up again. And if that’s the case, that is awesome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new