Is this normal on a bubblegum digitata

  • Thread starter Thread starter Llg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Llg

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2020
Messages
192
Reaction score
33
Location
Iowa
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this feather material growing out of the side of this coral. I pull it off and within a few days it is back and grows rather long. The coral seems fine, but I don't know what this is. Is it just some weird growth point on the coral or something else? It doesn't retract when touched as initially I thought it was a feather duster or apatasia; however, when I let it grow out, it doesn't appear to be that.

Thanks

20210316_093800.jpg
 
So, I tried to cover them with super glue. Sadly, they have spread all over the tank. Would they kill coral?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new