Is this plate coral doing good??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ricsy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ricsy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2014
Messages
225
Reaction score
17
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a new green plate coral it's about 2 inches in diameter is it doing good and is it worth it for 50$ with a 1 polyp candy apple orange and other kinds of paly??
9983c158d4c416b2704783e7526d63b3.jpg
 
There are different types of plates. Some are long tentacles. Some are short. Price depends on color. Here's one of mine. Paid 150 with shipping.
74b464522bc5bc24ed07e76effcb402e.jpg
 
What kind of plate coral is that?
Best answer I can give you is, it was sold as a fungia. I believe it's a long tentacles plate coral. Keep in mind, that's lights out, only natural daylight in the room. I can try and get o e with a little blue.
 
I got a new green plate coral it's about 2 inches in diameter is it doing good and is it worth it for 50$ with a 1 polyp candy apple orange and other kinds of paly??
9983c158d4c416b2704783e7526d63b3.jpg
looks ok. got a daylight pic? It's worth what you are willing to pay for it. That's pretty much the rule for any coral.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new