Is this Rock Flower anemone a goner?

HeatherAymond

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
25
Location
vidor
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this rock flower anemone three days ago. Yesterday when I got home it looked all white and translucent. Today it looks the same. The one beside it was also bought three days ago and appears to be doing fine. Is it dead or just in stressed out?
20260602_183137_F5DB46B1-A987-4C55-81F2-FC2857744F2B.png


20260602_183137_EE293FFC-B3C8-4724-9519-18BCAD071187.png
 
How is it doing today?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new