Is this safe sea weed?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kris2001
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kris2001

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2017
Messages
727
Reaction score
101
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this at Costco for making sushi...can I use this roasted nori sea weed to feed tangs?

Ingredients seem ok....?!

I think I can, please let me know.

20250823_121838.jpg 20250823_121824.jpg
 
NO DO NOT USE. The roasted falls apart and goes all over the tank. Not that they cant eat it, but it will not stay on the clip at all. It was so messy after 5 minutes. I do put the pack I have in ripped up when I put them in.
 
NO DO NOT USE. The roasted falls apart and goes all over the tank. Not that they cant eat it, but it will not stay on the clip at all. It was so messy after 5 minutes. I do put the pack I have in ripped up when I put them in.
Thx
It's ok I'll use roasted kind occasionally then... Along with non roasted kind!
 
I remember i used roasted before, couple times. And my skimmer went crazy, started overflowing
 
Most roasted have additives. I spend the extra and get Ocean Nutrition or Julian Sprung brand.
 
If you want store nori get this from wallmart, safe for tank, and all my tangs love it
1000005806.jpg
Thx

I guess if it's roasted it'll be explicitly mentioned. I'll try this Walmart item!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new