Is this stn

  • Thread starter Thread starter seeky007
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

seeky007

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2024
Messages
129
Reaction score
52
Location
Bristol
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all
is this tissue loss?

28fd3ad2-0ebb-425e-a0bd-4b34f3f06a3e.jpg


Kind regards Andy
 
Hi all
is this tissue loss?

28fd3ad2-0ebb-425e-a0bd-4b34f3f06a3e.jpg


Kind regards Andy

I still see polyps and just looks like lighter colored skin. Could be new growth seeing its mainly on the tips? Is this your only acro that seems affect?
Hi thanks for the reply
I have six acro frags but it was this one in particular that i was worried about the others seem to be doing fine maybe this one is showing its groth in a different way to the others?
 
Hi thanks for the reply
I have six acro frags but it was this one in particular that i was worried about the others seem to be doing fine maybe this one is showing its groth in a different way to the others?

Correct, assuming a point source lighting with LED can do this, if you do not have, try and put some t5's to flatten light, it will correct and the growth will be more linear.
 
Hi thanks for the reply
I have six acro frags but it was this one in particular that i was worried about the others seem to be doing fine maybe this one is showing its groth in a different way to the others?

Correct, assuming a point source lighting with LED can do this, if you do not have, try and put some t5's to flatten light, it will correct and the growth will be more linear.
I have a new custom rockscape cooking away in a brute trash can hopefully soon i will change the rock work and the frags will then be off of the frag rack and directly under the orphek natura lights
 
I have a new custom rockscape cooking away in a brute trash can hopefully soon i will change the rock work and the frags will then be off of the frag rack and directly under the orphek natura lights

with led both for horticulture use and coral prop, I would imagine the future is angles... Total coverage, and angles. That, or omni-reflectors... :)
 
I have a new custom rockscape cooking away in a brute trash can hopefully soon i will change the rock work and the frags will then be off of the frag rack and directly under the orphek natura lights

with led both for horticulture use and coral prop, I would imagine the future is angles... Total coverage, and angles. That, or omni-reflectors... :)
I was thinking about this myself i think im going to add two bars at a angle.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new