Is this the craziest deal ever?

fletch’s reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
35
Reaction score
28
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok idk if this is crazy or what…

I started out with about 200 polyps of pandoras that literally were given to me for $25 because they grow like crazy they said. Ik for sure they are pandoras.

The thing is, I have over 1000 polyps over 2 egg crates. Do I frag and sell??? I literally don’t know what the heck to do!!!

Is this the greatest deal of all time?
 
Sell for cheap only to visitors and not other vendors at next swap. Trade em? Idk or just be normal with it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new