Is this the new osmolator sensor

Joe's Coral Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2017
Messages
281
Reaction score
254
Location
Michigan
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I've been eye balling the new Tunze 7000.01 controller. While viewing the product page for the 10th time I noticed a osmolator sensor? Seems out of place on the controller page. Is the 7000.01 controller going to be able to use this? or is it just a mistake?
1a.PNG
 
This is a mistake, I assume a section was confused as this product is nearing launch at the same time as Osmolator 3.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new