Is this too much tumble for po4x4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nova65ss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nova65ss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2011
Messages
1,489
Reaction score
341
Location
Raleigh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just started using this stuff and gfo in general wondering if this is too much tumble or not enough? I have a valve that I can slow it down or up if needed. Thanks!

P04 x 4: P04 x 4 - YouTube
 
I would cut that back just a bit more, you could end up breaking the GFO down to much and it flow drown stream into sump/tank.
 
You want it to look more like a pot on the stove and teh liguid in it is doing a slow rolling boil.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new