Is this turaki?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nova65ss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Awesome Frick thanks again! It does have some long whip polyps it is getting better everyday! Wish I could send you a piece for all the help on these ids I know I really appreciate and enjoy what you do! Let me know if you are interested!
 
Awesome Frick thanks again! It does have some long whip polyps it is getting better everyday! Wish I could send you a piece for all the help on these ids I know I really appreciate and enjoy what you do! Let me know if you are interested!

Ah I would love a piece but I am working on a 120 SPS that wont be ready till August. :( My 75 looks pregnant it is so full of frags right now.

Grow that out and develop a healthy strain. It's the reefer code. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new